SunRace is a bike component manufacturer from Taiwan that specializes in making affordable, quality products. Their portfolio includes everything from shifters to derailleurs and pedals to chains. They’ve been in business since 1985 and are based out of Taiwan. If you visit the site, you’ll find that SunRace makes everything from shifters to derailleurs and pedals to chains.
Yes, Sunrace Cassettes Are Good
Sunrace cassettes are great. They’re affordable, reliable, durable, and high quality.
Sunrace Cassettes Review
Sunrace cassettes are a pretty good deal. They’re a good buy, too, and they offer excellent value for money. If you’re in the market for new sprockets and chainrings, it’s worth considering Sunrace cassettes as an option–they’re an excellent choice.
- Sunrace cassettes are affordable.
- Sunrace cassettes are lightweight.
- Sunrace cassettes come in a variety of sizes, so you can find one that fits your bike and riding style perfectly.
- Some of the cheaper models can be a bit rough, with some plastic-on-plastic grinding noises when you’re pedaling.
- The plastic ratchet on some of the cheaper models is not as durable and may need to be replaced sooner than more expensive units.
- If your cassette has a plastic shield (which protects the cogs), it may crack over time due to wear or damage from rocks and other debris in your chainring.
Sunrace cassettes are a good deal. They’re durable and perform well, they’re affordable, and they’re made in Taiwan. The 5-year warranty is another thing that makes them stand out from other cassette brands like Shimano or Sram.
If you’re looking for an upgrade for your bike’s drivetrain or just want to try something new for the first time, then Sunrace cassettes are definitely worth considering.
Leave a Reply